what is the correct amount of calories i should eat?

I have been to many web pages for weight loss and nutrition and they all give me different amount of calories that I should eat. the last one I tried said a should eat 1,800 a day but then the other one told me that I should eat 1,200 and then mom told me I should not put too much attention to the calories and just watch out the portions and foods that I'm eating. I'm 5'6, 15 yr old I weight 187 and my goal is 147. I'm eating 1,200 calories a day and sometimes even less than that. and I'm afraid that I gain more weight because of eating less than what I'm suppose to. please help I NEED to lose weight. and I don't feel like I'm doing this correctly.

How to Lose Weight Fast by Drinking Water

Recommended Answer:

that's exactly what happened to me but what I did was find the average of them all so what you basically want to do is add all of them up and divide by how many there were. also I am 5'8 weighing at 120 lbs, I eat 1400 cals a day. because you are right if you eat less your metabolism will slow down causing weight gain at some point in time. so if I were you I would bump it up to about 1350 or 1400 because when I started dieting like in March, I weighed 150. so I lost a good 30lbs, and still going! if you go on fatseceret.com you can keep track of calories, fat , carbs, and protein intake which is fantastic! hope this helped!

0 comments:

Post a Comment