Should I buy a treadmill or an elliptical?

My main goal is to lose weight. I'd also like to appear more toned. I'm 22, female, 5'5" and weigh about 136 lbs. The things I dislike about my body most are my thighs, butt (very flat), stomach, and upper arms. I realize that there are different workouts for different areas of the body, but my days are very busy and I feel like I'm far more likely to develop a regular exercise routine if it's as simple as running or using an elliptical or treadmill for 30 minutes to an hour every day rather than various workout routines that I'll likely grow tired of and abandon rather than master. I know the elliptical supposedly has a better workout for the whole body, but I also know a lot of people that lost a lot of weight simply by running.The joint thing isn't a huge proponent for me. My knees are in pretty good condition.component*

The Best Way to Lose Weight With Hypothyroidism

Recommended Answer:

I think it's a matter of personal preference. I've tried both and found the treadmill got me in shape faster if I was prepared to run, but the elliptical was easier on my joints.

Other Answers:

  • I'd say elliptical when using one your working out your calfs,thighs, arms, stomach, Love handles (hips) its a great wOrkout!! If you can try and get an outdoor elliptical there really cool they look like a bike yOu can ride around your neighborhood but your standing the whole time oh you also workout your butt

0 comments:

Post a Comment